I havec1799 reward points but cannot cash out any.

Any ideas?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Yes one idea - its unfinished subsystem. Should be turned off.

commented: Don't comment on things you know nothing about. +0
commented: You are about as helpful as a headache - ironically, that's what you are giving me +0
commented: Troll +0

@wojciech1 - nothing else better to do than post this nonsense? Having a good time trying to irritate other people?

@wojciech1 - please don't hijack my posts as my problems don't get answered as the thread becomes all about you and people forget about my actual question - eg the CV thread for example.

Thank you.

Have not yet tried to cash out my reward points. The only thing I noticed is that they seem to slowly "evaporate" over time. :) Have you tried PayPal?

Sorry I don't understand how I can try PayPal? I click on the following page:

https://www.daniweb.com/rewards/earnings

It then says I now have over 2000 reward points. But then it also says I cannot cash out as you need at least 500 points.

Where does PayPal come into it?

Thanks

On my rewards page I have a yellow button at the buttom, who says I can cash out with PayPal.

I see. I don't have any such buttons.

Mine looks like this...

CashOut.png

Hi there,

@Dave consider that points generated in March and April 2015 (in the range of 45 days if I'm not mistaken) are only estimated points and need to be reviewed by the team, those months are marked by an asterisk. I think there is a thread in which Dani explains how this works. Anyway I don't see the cash button just like you, but I cashed out once in June 2014, since then I accumulated ~2.4k points, not much considering your activity in just two months... :D

@ddanbe

The only thing I noticed is that they seem to slowly "evaporate" over time. :)

I saw that too, I think it's because of the considered range which is 12 months.

Bye! :)

Ok thanks I will wait and be patient I suppose...

I figured out what the bug is but I'm still working on a workaround. Bare with me please.

Ok thanks Dani, no rush I have othe sources of income to sustain me!

Dave, you still cannot cash out right now because newly earned rewards points take at least a complete month before they can be cashed out. However, a bug was uncovered that affects loads of other people. So, yeah, there's that :)

Ok no worries, you can always just send me a bag of cash if you like!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.