Also, has anyone noticed that the option to give bad rep is gone???

Thats what this whole thread is about;)lol

You wanna give someone bad rep, just let me know. I'll do it for you -- but it'll cost ya later.

Doesn't look like it -- you don't seem to be a moderator anymore...

Doesn't look like it -- you don't seem to be a moderator anymore...

True -- all our titles have been snatched away from us... :-(

True -- all our titles have been snatched away from us... :-(

Why?

It's a temporary glitch.

Ahh, I see.

So for now, Daniweb is in a state of anarchy in which rules cannot be enforced!!:icon_twisted:

No, they should have full moderator powers (I don't know) -- I still have access to Area 51, for example; but it's not directly on the drop down menu anymore for speed purposes.

Edit: server-side speed purposes

oic nvm then..

Nvm?

Nvm?

It means 'nevermind.'

Ah, I knew it wasn't a standard abbreviation.

Actually, "nevermind" means "nevermind." Look at how much typing you would have saved by NOT abbreviating it.

lol... wel u sed we alwyz use myspace lingo.. jus typn like that 2.

commented: ? -1
commented: Equalizer +3

lol... wel u sed we alwyz use myspace lingo.. jus typn like that 2.

hahahahaha, omgosh lik u r so totaly rite joshy! i meen wee jus don kno how two tipe, dew wee?

commented: ? -1
commented: Equalizer +3

lolololol like totally not, man! it 'cuz i nvr ben learned real good, u kno? but lest it kol and peps kno wut we be sayn, huh? them old farts don like us 2 tlk like dis.. idk y? mayB cuz they caint understand

...and I just got a negative rep for my last post.

Thanks for whoever did that! I appreciate it...! =)

Stop acting your age.

haha.. So did I! They put :"?"

..And I almost had 2 green thingies too =(

Stop acting your age.

So what age should I be acting? 4? 5? 78? =) Take your pick.

Please read the rules, in particular "Keep It Clean", which prohibits 1337-speak on Daniweb.

Something you kids must read.

We strive to be a community geared towards the professional. We strongly encourage all posts to be in full-sentence English. Please do not use "leet" speak or "chatroom" speak.
What will happen: Offensive material will be snipped out of offending post or censored by bad words filter.
First offense: Member will be warned via user infraction system. Warning will be documented.
Second offense: 5 point infraction will remain on user's record for 6 months.

Being sarcastic is O.K. but doing such things deliberately is not acceptable. Both of you have been warned.

haha.. So did I! They put :"?"

Yep, same here. Obviously it was a moderator, since regular members can't do that. Or whoever else can give out bad reps... I'm not sure of the other people.

Being sarcastic is O.K. but doing such things deliberately is not acceptable. Both of you have been warned.

K, it won't happen again.

I gave that rep, because your posts didn't make sense.

Rashakil, how old are you anyway? Are you a student somewhere? jw since you seem to be so much 'greater' than christina and I

commented: No one is trying to shoot you down, just try to mingle with others by atleast listening to their request - ~s.o.s~ +17

I gave that rep, because your posts didn't make sense.

Ok.

oh sorry.. I didn't even know there were rules posted somewhere.. What is a 5 point infraction?

It takes 10 infraction points to ban someone. L33t speak fetches you 5 if you are persistent and don't care about the moderator warnings.

s.o.s.- you've obviously been a daniweb member for a while.. What do you think about tgreer's posts? Do you think that more and more teenagers are using the forum, and treating it like an informal chat room? I'm sorry if I come off this way.. It's just what I'm used to:S

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.