I just signed up so please excuse me for making some mistakes. I have some talents that I'm willing to share, but I still have a lot to learn, so hopefully we can all benefit from each others knowledge.

I'm working on a music page that integrates Google video with some simple link pages. It's free to everyone and easy to use, plus Google video did most of the work.

It lists the top rated songs from 1894 until the year 2,000. It lists the top 100 hundred songs for most years, but in the early days before they had the top one hundred they only had a few dozen, so I listed everything that was available.

And each and every song is hyperlinked to Google video, so you can click it and it will play the music video. They didn't have music videos back in 1894, but ehy had old movies that I captured that had the song of that era. And when you get to the 60's, 70's and later there's actual video clips of the songs, like the Beatles and Elvis Presley. In the 90's Britney Spears makes the scene along with other people, so it should have some songs for everyone young and old.

I've still got a lot of work to do, as I ran into a few bugs, but hopefully it should be completed within a month or so. Here's the site http://gift-fundprogram.org/musicmenu777.htm

I have a few questions about how to add some scripts so people can find a word match on the page, but I'll let you go for now.:)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

well hi and welcome to daniweb!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply.

I'm still pretty new and I can't seem to find where my post is

I just found out, never mind, but thanks anyway.

Welcome to Daniweb! :)

Hi and welcome ;)

Glad to have you with us!

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.