Hello. hai 2 u.
Now that I am done typing my 1337 5p3ak, hello. I've been browsing these forums for a couple of weeks, making a post or two here or their. A bit about myself? I like programming in C++, the small bit of the language I actually know. I'm thinking about starting over with the language, seeing as I was mistaught, so if anyone knows of a good book :D. I'm really interested in GUI programming with windows, I think was called API (?). I also do a little bit of webdesign on the side, more as a hobby and job, but I'm not like the greatest at it. I am a huge Counter-Strike Source player, went nub CAL for a season, and will probably take my team again this year. Other than that, I co-run a pretty large multi-gaming clan. We've been together almost 2 years, so that's pretty cool. I run a private WoW server, I get a lot of joy out of that, it's amazing running something like that. Anyway, now that I've kind of gotten offtopic there, my name is Trevor, 17, live in KS, US. Eh, If your just looking for someone to chat with, hit me up.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Hi Trevor...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

welcome

Welcome to Daniweb!

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb

Glad to have you with us!

Thank you everyone!

Is your WoW server any count??...ive never try'd a private server..heard they arent nowhere as good as the Blizzard

Hello there welcome to the community
you'll learn tons of info here..
enjoy posting

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.