Hey everyone. My name is Jackie, I'm 24 and am new to programming. I am majoring in Computer Science and am currently taking and OOP with Java course. I have enjoyed everything so far, as it is all very interesting to learn. I only dream of mastering the skill of programming one day.

Outside of school, I have two great kids, Collyn Koel (5 yrs) and Angelina Xuralia (15 months). I also just got a new black lab puppy... his name is Kuro. I enjoy spending time with my family, especially outdoors. We recently went to the U.P. of Michigan and I experienced snow mobiling for the first time --- simply awesome!

A hobby of mine would have to be cars... I love them... especially my 1994 Toyota Supra... well, technically its my husband's, but whatever.

Anywhoo, I am happy to have found this site... and hope to learn from it. Thanks for reading. :)

Welcome Jackie.

I am also a student studying Java and Object Oriented programming.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.