aargus 0 Newbie Poster

Rare to pose this question on one's self! What is sure is that my students (I am an ICT lecturer) see me as a different person than how my wrokmates, friends and family do!

I currently work as an ICT lecturer and have plans to set up my own e-Business over time (a considerably slow paced project see ).

I have a solid Business and ICT background as I've worked on extensive Business Information Systems as a developer, analyst, project manager and development manager before becoming a lecturer.

I have obtained a bachelor's degree in Business and Computing, various Microsoft certifications like MCP, MCAD and lately MCTS and I will undergo a Masters in e-Business by the end of this year hoping it will help me with my long-term business plan.

In social life I am a volleyball lover and ex-player, enjoy first person shooter games and a passionate science fiction reader.

;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.