Hey DaniWeb,

I started programming about a year ago, and since then have found myself on this site a lot, so I figured it was time to sign up and introduce myself. I'm a 23 year old male who lives in Washington, DC. I studied philosophy in school, and now work for an NPR station doing networking and computer support. After working this job, however, I quickly learned that programming is much more interesting to me than networking, which is why I'm trying to teach myself a few languages now. I love music (especially live), good beer, and coffee. Some of my favorite bands are Sound Tribe Sector 9 and Phish, but I'm also a big fan of classical music, and a drive-by fan of jazz.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and welcome any programming help or advice anyone would care to offer. I currently have a rough knowledge of python, and am looking to pick up another language.

Thanks,
Trevor

Wow, working for NPR in DC - that is only a couple steps below working for The Smithsonian in my hierarchy of job-lust!

Welcome.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.