skye.haney 0 Newbie Poster

I'm a newbie around here but already falling in love with the site and the very kind and helpful peoples on here! what a breath of fresh air in trying to find answers to questions!!!

My name is Skye, I am from Beaumont, TX (or Boremont as many of us locals call it)... I recently married to a wonderful guy (although he's not much of a computer geek- but I'll forgive him that :) ) Its been a while since I dabbled in computer stuff (was never a pro by any means... but am considered the family tech support team!) so I'm a little rusty on a lot of things. Most of my tech experience was working as tech support at the local university. Duties would range from explaining to professors that "yes the power cord has to be plugged in for the computer to work" to scavenging hardware and replacing motherboards... fun times - I really did enjoy the work! Since then I have graduated (twice) and moved on to working in the Crime Scene field.... and that's where I am. :) I am very excited to see what fun stuff I can learn around here and thank all of you in advance for all the help I'm sure I will ask for!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.