Name: Kim
Nickname: Kimmy
Height: 5'8''
Weight: not nice to ask a woman her weight ;)
Hair: blonde
Eyes: Brown

Location: Southwest Louisiana in hurricane zone (NO - not New Orleans! Contrary to popular belief & what the news shows would have you believe, the damage in New Orleans wouldn't have been as high if the idiots would've built the levees right - OR, how about this one, NOT built the entire city below sea level! Anyway, Katrina was 6th on the list of most intense Atlantic hurricanes & Rita was 4th. Regardless...hurricanes SUCK!) :angry:

Age: You can tell me Happy Birthday on September 27th :twisted:

Hobbies: LUV MY CELLPHONE(S) & texting, music, music & more music, reading, finding old / new friends online & chatting, spending time with my children & hubby, deer hunting with my husband, I've got an extensive movie collection b/c I LOVE watching movies, playing with my little dogs (3 rescues & 1 surprise puppy that came along inside one of the rescues - 3 minpins & 1 yorkie/chihuahua mix), computer games, watching tv, luv cartoons - I'm still a big kid :cool: , I enjoy travelling especially when it brings me to a beautiful beach, riding my 4-wheeler, tanning, I'm sure I could go on with this all day...

Relationship Status: married since 1994 to my high school sweetheart, was separated briefly for 3 1/2 yrs., but all together we've been together over 22 years :*

How many pets do you have: 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 fish

How many children do you have: 3 - 2 girls, 1 boy

How many computers do you have: 4 laptops & 1 desktop (2 Toshiba laptops, 1 Gateway, 1 HP) & a self-built desktop

Fav Music: so many different kinds! Daughtry, Nickelback, Staind, Hawthorne Heights, Three Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Saving Abel, Michael Jackson, Neyo, LL Cool J, Run DMC, Greenday, Paramore, Nelly, Linkin Park, Seether, Fall Out Boy, Darius Rucker, Rob Thomas, Black Eyed Peas, Cobra Starship, Kings of Leon, Theory of a Deadman, Tinted Windows, Poison, Duran Duran, My Chemical Romance, Wham, 3oh!3, Avril Lavigne, Billy Idol, Dierks Bentley, Tim McGraw, Bon Jovi, Brad Paisley, Boys Like Girls, Chris Cagle, Brooks & Dunn, Carrie Underwood, David Cook, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, Rascal Flatts, Billy Currington, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban, Bad Company, a lil Aerosmith, Toby Keith, Gavin Degraw, Joe Nichols, Kenny Chesney, Trace Adkins, Shinedown, Disturbed, Katy Perry, Pink, Jesse McCartney, Motley Crue, 80's rock/pop/r&b/rap, Jessie James, Great White, Def Leppard, Fergie, Limp Bizkit, Sugar Ray, Baby Bash, Robin Thicke, Jon McLaughlin, Boys 2 Men, Daniel Bedingfield, Natasha Bedingfield, Britney Spears, Journey, Hinder, Jagged Edge, Rick Springfield...as you can see - too many to name :?:

Education: High School Diploma, Licensed Notary Public, working to become Masectomy trained to do breast prostheses, started school for computer programming but never got to finish :idea:

Work: I work for a Prosthetics & Orthotics company

Favorite Food: Italian, Mexican, Chinese (no sushi), I should like cajun food - but there aren't many things I like in that category

Favorite Movies: Twilight, all of the Harry Potter movies, National Treasure, Fast & Furious, Pitch Black, The Pirates of the Carribean - all 3, Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Bourne movies, 13 Going on 30, Ella Enchanted, Wanted, Wild Wild West, Stargate, Phantom of the Opera, P.S. I Love You, Liar Liar, High Fidelity, Shawshank Redemption, The Stand, Fantastic Four, Bride Wars, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, the Rush Hour movies, Star Trek, Transformers 1 & 2, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Get Smart, The Mummy, Fools Gold, Stardust, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry, Click, Evoluntion, Kickin it Old School, I Am Legend, The Lost Boys, Wedding Crashers, Just Like Heaven, Ace Ventura, Jurassic Park, The Breakfast Club & too many more I can't think of... :P

Favorite TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, Charmed, Will and Grace, Days of Our Lives, Stargate & Stargate Atlantis, Moonlight, WWE Wrestling, Futurama, Sanctuary, NCIS, CSI: Las Vegas, Fresh Prince of BelAir, American Idol, lots of other stuff I can't remember :confused:

Favorite Video Games: Super Mario will always rock, Bomberman, Hydro Thunder, Sing Star, Luigi's Mansion, Resident Evil, Spore, Guitar Hero, Overlord: Raising Hell, Sonic the Hedgehog games, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Stuff you Dislike: losing people I love :'( , un-expected guests (I like some advance warning lol), hurting & having to always take medicine for it, my kids being rude & inconsiderate to me, people who think they're better than everyone else around them, hot & humid weather, thunderstorms, HURRICANES, my hubby not being home with me, my daughter's choice for a boyfriend & future husband (God, plz don't let them reproduce - I don't think I can handle little mini versions of him :S ), people more rude than me (lol ... you have to know me to understand that one), having to work 40 hours a week to make such little money, when my dog thinks she's too much of a princess for her feet to touch the dirty, wet grass :D

How many email addresses do you currently have: 2 gmail, 1 hotmail, 2 yahoo, & 3 with my local ISP

What are you doing right at this moment: Laying in bed, hubby is cooking me breakfast in bed & the bacon is smelling amazing :)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Pleased to meet you Kim!
Welcome to the community!

Thank you so much for the welcome! I'm excited. This forum looks like it can be a LOT of help to me. I'm always fidgiting with my computers in some way or another. Right now I've got 2 crashed, so I'll be asking for help soon ;-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.