Ok I was just looking for help and think I shouldn't be mixin with those who speak a different language but if I post my problem may be someone will help me. Recently my internet provider has been keeping me from accessing my internet banking off the bank website. I have A T & T. anybody ever heard of this particular brand of weirdness?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

Well of course.. it is one the favourite brand for Internet.. Let me know what exactly is the problem you are facing... I can try to fix that for you...:)

What I meant by weird is I have been internet banking for about a year, same internet provider, suddenly, it tells me after I am on the banks web site and click on internet banking, that the link is broken, yet I can do the same on another computer and it works. I think it has something to do with the A T & T security suite. The same thing happened with my son, on the same computer, different bank. One day he could access he account the next day he couldn't.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.