lelady 0 Newbie Poster

Hi there,

I've been driving myself crazy trying to maintain and design my own website for the past few years. I need help and hope I found the right place!

I have a online store using productcart software by early impact - and they do make it easy to build a store without much formal education in web designl - BUT I WANT MORE now! Hahahaha

I've got a decent looking site (so I am told) but it needs to be "spruced up a bit."

I'm currently trying to update it with some rotating images in my header (nothing to crazy or distracting - just something to let folks know they are in the right place!) and clean up my years of mess I've made of some of the files. (from commenting and cleaning up to trying to combine 3 different css sheets it currently uses - all with some references to styles that aren't even used in the site).

Someday, I hope my online store is as great as my shop!

I'm hoping that through this site I can ask questions when I get stuck on my projects - like the ones I'm doing now.....but I'll post that in the appropriate forums....

Anyhow, Hi everyone - Did I find the right place????

Vicky

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.