kourt32 0 Newbie Poster

umm lets see where to start ?

name:not really important (i like anonyminty) :) i go by Kourt32 or Anarionist ( I've been here before hehe)
Hobbies: C/C++(still learning alot),programming(in general),tuning my computer to maximum performance,Minimalism(i love minimalism im a huge linux fan),3d animation,and gaming.
Education:next to nothing learned mostly by trial and error(granted i do attend school).

Likes:just about anything really I'm pretty open minded (unless something comprises anonmynity),stuff i had when i was younger (ie legos,cartoons(back when disney had good stuff on),games(i was lucky when i was younger guess what my first game was super mario world snes).

Dislikes: Rap(some of the old school is ok but in general i really don't want to hear it sorry), Sandals,flip flops,or crocs.

Would like help with:Grammar and vocation (help speaking properly i dont remember the word for it), C/C++,Python,and Perl,Assembly(really really really really really really want to learn it),and 3d animation. <--- if anyone would like to.

Personality:I can be a little (i guess the word im looking is) nieve (or i might seem like i know something(well at least i think i do) and i can be annoying at times (just tell me when im being stupid) sometimes i can be a little mentally retarded(not making a joke sometimes i just zone out and forget what im doing. I am pretty easy to get along with.

Where i want to be in 3 years: in college for masters in Computer programming(specificly C/C++ & Asm),and 3d animation.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.