Just joined as I am working on a php-mysql application and need assistance once in a while or just feel the need to discuss matters where I feel doubt. On the way I am learning quite some things, so hope to contribute as well. Specific issues of my applications are (ms / xml) document manipulation, mail merge, file uploads and storage etc. I use Zend Framework and Eclipse.

I use my application for providing tax advice in The Netherlands and some crossborder Europe, mainly focused on investment funds and severance payment vehicles SNIP

Outside the office (which is my home in Valencia, Spain) I (47) spend time with my wife and three kids and the Spanish extended family in law. And when after that, there is still time left I like to do running and sailing.

cheers,
Timmo

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Welcome Timmo,

Nice simple intro.

hello everyone, newbie here...Priciyana...working as internet marketing, came to share and discuss about sites...

Welcome to you as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.