I am a current Software Development student at ITT Tech. I graduate in November '11 and while I am proficient in many language Java is my bread and butter.

I am here to learn and share knowledge so I look very forward to meeting as many IT profesionals that I can.

I hope to hear from you all soon.

R/
Justin Nix
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I see that this is not where I should have posted this but since I already have can someone please explain to me how to move this post or how to delete it. Thanks!

Welcome aboard Justin, I moved the thread here for you. :)

Welcome to daniweb, Justin.

Thank you all. You will not hear from me to much in the begining as I would like to see how you all handle all disscusions here.

I'm fairly new to the programing world as I have been actually coding for about 1 1/2 yrs and it has been in a school setting vs. a professional one.

I am however looking for a mentor of sorts. One that can help me to reach my full potential as a developer and being part of a community that is dedicated to such things I feel pretty confident that I am in the right place.

Again it was nice to meet you and HappyGeek, thank you for moving my thread to the appropriate colum.

R/
Justin

Hi a warm welcome to the community,nice to see you.

I am here to learn and share knowledge

you sure will

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.