Gardengal 0 Newbie Poster

I'm a Garden gal working in a very stressful hostile work environment, and struggling daily to overcome depression.

I love to garden and would love to be able to make a big career change to do what I’ve always wanted to do… a mail order plant nursery.

My position at the VA, as an insurance analyst pays the bills, but I’m miserable sitting behind my desk all day, while wishing I could be out in the sunshine playing in the dirt.

Last year I started selling my extra plants on eBay and found my niche. This winter when I couldn’t be out digging in the dirt, I just had to be doing something garden related since that’s where my heart really is, so I decided to create an internet garden site where other gardener’s like myself would be able to sell their extra plants without having to pay eBay fees.

Ideas have abounded over the winter and now the site has garden forums, plant swaps, extensive iris resources, an events calendar, and lots of lovely photos in addition to the free-to-sell on-line auctions that I’d planned.

So now I just need to get the word out to the garden community. Please help me do this by forwarding this message on to the garden enthusiasts you know.

Link to Gardener’s Post: http://www.gardenerspost.com

Thank you for helping a garden gal do what she loves to do. :lol:

Cathy Gardener

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.