OrangeSunshine 0 Newbie Poster

naw... it's not that bad. besides, i can appreciate the introductions thing. i suppose it gets a little outa hand when a community reaches this size... are all of the 7,000+ very active, or did y'all put on a contest or something!? heehee

i can't do the structured thing like in the stickies, or i'll never finish it. i'll just say i haven't been doing this hardcore as such for too long... couple years or so... although, i've been dabbling since about 1995 i guess. after college i was the lead guitarist in a successful rock band... a ride that lasted... oh... i guess about nine years, so that's where i've spent most of my time... imagine walking into a party, being led through the wall to wall crowd by some young, beautiful thing, someone hands you a this, someone a that, the party is heating up, you're introduced to everyone important and led behind the closed doors... and next thing you know... you crawl out of bed and realize ten years have gone by... and no matter what you do... you can't wash off the years; the 'old', look in the mirror and say 'damn, dude! i can't do this anymore'...

so, i decided to do the other thing which interests me. ;)
and that is web dev and the peripheral stuff which goes w/ the territory, such as networking, hosting, db design, research, research, and more research-- one of my favorite parts actually... not sure why... so, that's me
:)