Hi,
I am from Bangladesh. I work as a freelancer on ScriptLance. You can view my feed back here SNIP
My area of expertise is programming, web design, data entry, link exchange, directory submission, classified ad posting and so on.

Thanks.
~Enamul
SNIP

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

good job

Hi,

Hope you are doing well in your Freelancing venture. I am a freelancer from BD like you too. Could you please tell me how you usually transfer your money from the site into your bank or any other account.

Thanks for your help.
best regards,

I am interested to work freelancing. so please inform your procedure

i want to interested to work as freelancing. How can i received my payment without hasitation?

Hi, This is sharaj, I'm a Bangladeshi Scriptlance Programmer. Withdrawing money from scriptlance takes minimum three months from the first payment made by a buyer, that means if you win a bid and get the money from the buyer to your scriptlance account then you can withdraw it after three months. Then you can easily withdraw money by Moneybookers.com, it'll directly send you the money to your Bank account. It takes 7-9 days. I withdraw my money using DBBL bank. Thank you,
Sharaj

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.