Iam going to write my exam on design and analysis of algorithms next month .till now i don't know any thing abt this subject can any body will help me by giving suggestions like books to be studied ,weblinks etc... please....

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi dvnr, welcome to DaniWeb. You might do better to ask that question over in the Techies Lounge

Iam going to write my exam on design and analysis of algorithms next month .till now i don't know any thing abt this subject can any body will help me by giving suggestions like books to be studied ,weblinks etc... please....

Algorithms are often discussed in the "Software Development" forums: sub-forums:
"Computer Science and Software Design" and
"Software Developers' Lounge".

However, I am not clear about exactly what you do not understand. An introductory course on algorithms should give you a good overview on the field of algorithms and software design. Without going into detail about a specific application (writing a linear algebra program, calculating eigenvalues, etc.), what more would you like to know?

Regards,

David

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.