im a SRI LANAKAN.Doing an IT Degree.
REAly stuk with the JAVA matters as we hav to do an assignment in both J2EE and .NET platforms and inteoprate them using web services.It is a checkers game.Two player in different plat forms and playing the checkers game.I subscribe to this forum 'cos i think i can get some help from the forum .
Hope every body will help me .

Lokking forward to here from u ppl.

thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello Ranga.
Welcome to Daniweb. Don't worry, this is the right place to be. You will surely get a lot of help, from the Java experts in the Java forum.

What Wolfy said :)

And welcome to the DaniWeb community my friend.

Hello Ranga.
Welcome to Daniweb. Don't worry, this is the right place to be. You will surely get a lot of help, from the Java experts in the Java forum.

tanx a lot.:D
my prob is v hav 2 devlop a checkers game.I hav 2 do da java part.2 players frm 2 paltforms hav 2 paly da game.1 .Net player & 1 Java player.
How to add an image 2 da checkers game.
v hav 2 develop dis from NetBeans 5 .5 IDE.

hop u or any of ur friend coild help me wit dis.

tanx again.:sad:

1. You have to show what you have done. We don't hand over free lunch. We only give homework help to those who show effort

2. You must post in the correct forum. This forum is intended for newcomers to say hello and introduce themselves. Most programmers don't even check this forum. I gave you the link to the correct forum (Java Forum) in my welcome message. Post your problem in that forum.

3. Use Professional English. There are no words like "tanx prob v hav devlop da frm dis hop u coild wit dis" in professional English. You may be using such words to SMS your friends, but that is not allowed here. Programmers tend to ignore posts with poor and careless English and you will not get help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.