Hey Daniweb fam! A bit of backstory about me... I've built dozens of websites and online ventures, both for myself and clients. One thing that's always kept me up at night? The dread of being hacked—losing data, money, and peace of mind.

So, I assembled a squad of top-notch devs to build some next-level tech for PHP website security. We develop a scanner that protects against site destruction, theft of personal and financial information from the database, as well as the site code, implementation into the data on the site, changes in the data in the database and its content.

Happy to answer any and all questions about the scanner and what's next :) And to chat here ;)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Big welcome. Join our lounge to elaborate more.

Hi Julia and welcome to DaniWeb!

You can link to your project from within your post signature, which can be set up here.

We used to have a Share Your Projects forum a long time ago, but unfortunately it became a huge spam fest, where people didn't really care about receiving feedback, they just wanted to quickly advertise or get a link for SEO. It ended up becoming increasingly frustrating for members because people would take the time to reply, and the person would never return, because they didn't really care about being a part of the community once they got their link. So that's why we ultimately got rid of it and made DaniWeb completely a no-soliciting space (whether your website is paid or free). Sorry for the rant :)

Soooo, on that note, I do have a question. Are you a dev yourself? When you said you assembled a squad of devs, did you hire a consulting/dev shop? A bunch of freelancers? What was the hiring process like? How did you decide what the initial dev cost investment should be before even having a product?

commented: Thank you! I really appreciate your answer. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.