Hi I'm new to Daniweb, come from and work in Dublin, Ireland.
I'm an IT Tech in a large University with sole responsibility for a dept, so need someone to talk to sometimes!! aaahh
Great site it's very useful to be able to find out how to fix irritating pc and laptop problems quickly and easily!! someones nearly always done it before.

Some personal details.
Eduacation: Degree in Geography and Anthropology and graduate diploma in IT currently studying for A+ Certification.

Married with two beautiful little girls, 6 and 2.

Likes: other people who can talk about tech stuff, as I said, on me own here!
also like watching tv with my feet up occasionally & going to the beach with the kids.
Dislikes: traffic and house prices, Irish weather.

Take care and hope to chat with u soon!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi Skir, welcome to Daniweb. I was in Dublin not long ago, funnily enough. It was raining then, and I have this funny feeling that it is probably raining now :)

Hi Skir, welcome to Daniweb. I was in Dublin not long ago, funnily enough. It was raining then, and I have this funny feeling that it is probably raining now :)

Hey Thanks for the welcome, it's not raining just at the moment, but it was earlier and it will again as soon as we go outside!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.