G'day ladies and gents,

I'm Kam. I'm from Birmingham. Pardon the username, but my excuse is that I've just been listening to some Jimi Hendrix for some inspiration. I've recently been introduced to database driven websites and I'm still finding my way around php and MySQL (among other things). I'm hoping to learn as much as possible without asking too many silly questions (ie. search the forum for answers before posting), but I'm hoping you guys can help me with the rest. Naturally, I'll do my best to help where I can.

Have a good one guys,

Kam

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Kam,

There's no such thing as a silly question. We'll be happy to answer any question you have and do it in a respectful way so don't be afraid to ask. :)

John

Welcome to DaniWeb Kam, would that be Birmingham US or UK?

That would be Birmingham UK Happygeek. And my teams, before you ask, are Warwickshire & Aston Villa for cricket and football (soccer for non uk readers) respectively.

I must say that the forums are an amazing resource. So many of my questions have already been answered that I haven't needed to make a single post of my own yet.

Hi ! Welcome to the great board !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.