Good Evening :cheesy: to my very Special computer friends here at Daniweb. I have been in computers since old enough to understand them. I am completely involved in all aspects of hardware/software and OS. This comes easy to me but most of all I enjoy it.

Now some may ask about my nickname, well I LOVE Mustang Cobra's. Since I can not be a Snake Man I have chose to be a Snake Charmer. That sum's it up fairly good, I think. But really I Love Computers, Cars and Airplanes. Yes I fly also and own a cute little PITTS S-2B

Oh Well this is suppose to be an introduction not a story book.. I look forward to hearing back from some of you and working together.

Cobrarr2003
:cool:

Hey there buddy, welcome to Daniweb. :D

Good to have an interesting person like you on our board...;)

:cheesy: Thanks I appreciate the words of encouragement. I look forward to working with you... :cool:

Welcome to DaniWeb, here's hoping you can add us to your list of fascinating interests.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.