FISH... and lemonade

I have no idea what I'm eating later, but it smells yummy...

I have no idea what I'm eating later, but it smells yummy...

It sounds that you are downwind from the kitchen. How can you concentrate on the computer?

That dry chicken (turkey) should be ready any minute now.

I got lots of stuff eating later: Jerk chicken, curry, rice/peas, salad, ox-tail, stew peas, roast beef, roast potatoes.

How can you concentrate on the computer?

Couldn't. Locked myself away in my room and almost finished that steven king novel I've been reading. I went around there and managed to spot a couple golden chickens on the table, some steaming peas, plantains and buns before I was chased out, and that was just near the hall. It looks like they're setting up. yes I'm going to be eating very soon....

Barbequed some ribs today in the backyard, since the weather was quite nice. Will start eating them soon with some friends. They will bring the beer and the salads.

Buurrgerrr!!!

Planning on sizzler steaks, mashed potatoes (with the skin) and green beans with cranberries.

Well baked chicken, macaroni and cheese pie, fried vegetable rice, sliced tomatoes, chocolate cake and a malt (or juice, depending on which kind it is).

Yeh my Sunday lunch is always this tasty. Too bad it's never ready until around 2.30, 3 pm.

Gonna have some cerial as my cook is out of town...

I just cooked up a delicious smelling pea soup from my wife's recipe. Soon I'll break down and eat it (I like to put off my lunch as long as I can).

I just cooked up a delicious smelling pea soup from my wife's recipe. Soon I'll break down and eat it (I like to put off my lunch as long as I can).

Hehe, throw some Kosher Ham into it and it will taste good too!

Anyway, you inspired me to make a pot of lentil soup later.

Lentils are great, yes.

As for me im gunna drink a half-bottle of peardrax, a half-bottle of cheap wine, eats lots of cake, and whatever else is left in the house that hasn't been consumed over Christmas...

Fried Milk fish...yummy!

Boston bean soup

Boston bean soup

Is that the soup also called the "Tooting Soup"?

I am marinating some chicken breasts (will that word trigger the internet moral agancy?) with a mix of tomato puree, olive oil, crushed garlic, onion, lemon juice and parsley. I will cook those later and serve them with steamed broccoli and melted ricotta cheese.

Juicy breasts are the best

>>Juicy breasts are the best

Yummy!

I'll grab a big bite at Mcdonalds later. Yummy!!!

I going out with friends later to get a triple cheese and pinapple pizza. There will be plenty of Labatt Blue beer.

None of that Bush Light swill for me.

I will have a bucket of Buffalo Wings and Marin Ale.

chicken...

fries noodle...
instant noodle..

i'll probably have something out of the microwave. how sad.

Yeh...considering that most microwaves don't exactly manufacture food.

Pop corn (microwaved--no oil)

http://www.lemsip.com/
I'm sick again.

Oh dear, it's chicken noodle soup for you!

I will be frying some breaded chicken slices and then serve them with a peach salsa.

mixed veggies

I have friends over later and am simmering a pot full of Spanish lentil stew in a Safrito tomato sauce made from diced tomato, red and green peppers, carrots, onion, paprika and olive oil. Just like my mother used to cook. I will serve it with some warm homemade bread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.