Since I don't eat at my computer a lot, I'm making this thread that goes a long with the "what are you eating/drinking right now thread"

I'm having chicken when I get home.

Recommended Answers

All 185 Replies

I'm having curried chicken

I'm going to McDonalds in about an hour -- and get paid for doing it :)

Stilton + Brocolli soup

lol ancient, my application got rejected from mcdonalds wtf

Roti and some rum cream after!

lol ancient, my application got rejected from mcdonalds wtf

I have no idea -- maybe you are too opinionated and don't like people telling you what to do and when to do it. But I don't work for McDonalds -- I just evaluate them and make reports back to the main office. I'm only one of hundreds of evaluators that to this around the world.

oh i see

i didnt even get an interview to serve hamburgers, just a striaght no :( they hired a load of chinese people instead

I'm having a chicken steak with gravy and rice. And a tall glass of delicious 1% milk.

oh i see

i didnt even get an interview to serve hamburgers, just a striaght no :( they hired a load of chinese people instead

Where is that McDonalds? I think (but do not know) that they hire people of the same general race as the people who eat there. You might look a little out of place working at a McDonalds where everyone else is chinese and you don't even know the language. It might be considered racial discrimination, but not being a lawyer I really don't know.

Fish!!!!

McDonalds used to serve an egg nog flavored milk shake this time of the year, I need to check if they still do. Maybe AD can give us a hint what else tastes good there.

Food at McDonalds is pretty "ho-hum". I will go to Pizza Hut with a couple of friends later. Their new deep dish pizza is a tasty deal.

carl's jr. (only in the western part of the US)

i'm getting peleau later. yum...

A tropical fruit salad on top of cottage cheese.

i think i'm having soup.

i think i'm having soup.

Are you making up your own soup, or are lazy enough to doctor up a can. I like Progresso Soup's "Italian Style Wedding Soup" ~

i like covent garden soup brand or homemade, baxters is ok too

Popcorn later for me.

KFC

Heard a funny rumor once about headless, featherless organisms being reared for meat. I said "Hooray for science".

Oh yes I'm also gunna make some fruit punch from scratch because I'm stopping by the market after work. I'm thinking of stuff to put in it. I'm thinking bananas, golden-apples, and a specific type of mango. I'm also thinking about cheese (the last time I did that didn't turn out so well).

Got a well aged piece of cow in the supermarket. A few days past the date, so it was real cheap. I am going to grill it on the neighbor's outdoor grill and call it a steak dinner.

i think i'm gonna have... pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
gross, i want some real food.

Since I don't eat at my computer a lot, I'm making this thread that goes a long with the "what are you eating/drinking right now thread"

I'm having chicken when I get home.

I'm glad to see that you took action on my suggestion. In celebration of your new thread, when I get up from the computer I think I'll drink a glass of apple juice.

I'll be having pancakes for dinner.

I will sauté some mushrooms and then scramble an egg over it. A toasted English muffin will round off the meal.

nice

God, I love fish.
I eat in front of my computer all the time. I'm surprised the guy that asked this question doesn't. I guess I assumed everyone on this site spends 99% of their time in front of their computer. :P Oops!
Uh, and I'll most likely be eating tacos later. Tacos with nothing but meat and a little bit of onions and cilantro in them.

i think i'm gonna have... pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
gross, i want some real food.

Those cookies really do sound good/bad.

More cookie dough ice cream for me.

>Those cookies really do sound good/bad.

They actually taste better than how they sound.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.