Hello I am AsgarothXc. I advertise for an organization that helps gaming clans stay together, by posting important and valuable information about ourselves on multiple gaming clan forums and by building a wikia that is based on the game that we play. It's not totally finished yet, mainly because college prevents me, but I try very hard to advertise this clan as part of my job.

Thing is, I've been thinking, and I saw that you can be paid for advertising some forums and buisnesses over the internet. I'd love to do that if I was paid. I'm basically asking if anyone knows any buisnesses that might want someone like me who wants to help advertise on cyberspace. My specialty is more in literature per se, not graphic designing. I can present any buisness with a great reputation and share few of their intentions enticing the reader to come back to their forum for their curiosity to be resolved.

If you think I could be of some use to you, please let me know as soon as possible, thank you.

-AsgarothXc

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi AsgarothXc...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

Welcome!

Glad to have you with us!

Thanks for the welcome. Can I do any advertising here?

Try here or here. Read what each section is about and pick which one sounds more appropriate for what you are looking for.

Welcome to Daniweb :)

welcome

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.