Hi, I am annajee just yester day only I registered.........I hope I ll get help from u friends thank you.....................

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Welcome!

Hi there and welcome!

welcome

Welcome to Daniweb

Hi annajee...Welcome to Daniweb Friend :)

hi i m new to this daniweb IT community.
i m the student of an engineering college studying in second year n my branch is information technology.
after the long search of 6 months i got the perfect place to get interact with IT'ans. when i searched for a query i want to post that was already existed even solved. now i m feeling it is more than sufficient to search rather than posting a query., bcoz nearly all types of queries are solved in this community. stil i willl be posting my queries to you all . within few days i will be busy in my exam. i will be continuing with u later. i m having less questions with me but, they are really unique. i m very happy right now bcoz here is such a community which i had dreamed. i dreamed a group of humans which is helping me in my life, rather than getting a well-bitten path.
lots of queries and lots of confusions, but now solutions are available through this only. my dream is to create my own operating system and anti-virus. i am crazy about c, c++ , internet surfing, reaching to the root of each n every problem as well as the solution., assembeler programming. i m having a habbit of keeping diary daily, which helps me in proper way to think about each n every problem

Welcome to Daniweb annajee and tonydestiny1988 ! :)

Glad to have you with us!

Hello and Welcome to Daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.