in boston there is a free newspaper called the metro which a few days ago published this story. (it is kinda gross so i hope i dont get banned)

A man(in some far away country) could not goto sleep because of this chicken that would not stop clucking. he grabbed a meat cleaver went outside to kill the chicken. then (here is the gross part) in a freak accident he cut off his own p*ni$ and his dog ate it.

MY idea to how this happened was he was drunk as hell thought he heard a chicken outside (i dont think there ever was one). he went outside to kill this imaginarary chicken and had the weirdest freak accident ever.

this news paper is also published in new york philly and all over the world
here is a link to the pdf of the newspaper
http://copex.metro.st/ftp/20041005_1000005.pdf

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

OH YEAH... heard about this one.

I don't think you'll get banned or anything, but I'm going to defer judgement to another mod on this one as far as it's deletion or not. It's a REALLY odd story-- I don't advise members to read this unless they're interested in people's stupidity gone horribly wrong.

in boston there is a free newspaper called the metro which a few days ago published this story. (it is kinda gross so i hope i dont get banned)

A man(in some far away country) could not goto sleep because of this chicken that would not stop clucking. he grabbed a meat cleaver went outside to kill the chicken. then (here is the gross part) in a freak accident he cut off his own p*ni$ and his dog ate it.

MY idea to how this happened was he was drunk as hell thought he heard a chicken outside (i dont think there ever was one). he went outside to kill this imaginarary chicken and had the weirdest freak accident ever.

this news paper is also published in new york philly and all over the world
here is a link to the pdf of the newspaper
http://copex.metro.st/ftp/20041005_1000005.pdf

i did not read the whole story but from ur summary, i could imagine it's really gross though

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.