I can't believe I haven't joined earlier! Hi, I'm Shannon, I'm 25 and I live in FL (but a TX girl) with my boyfriend. We play lots of video games (all types, we don't discriminate) and I build pcs as a hobby. Currently, I'm trying to get my dad's computer up and running for my mom, since he just passed away. That's probably going to consist of a 4 hour format-reinstall later today, QQ.

Nice to meet you all, and I'm excited to keep up to date with the IT community here! :)
:cool:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Glad to have you here!

welcome to the daniweb forum glad you have joined us.

Welcome to Daniweb! Enjoy your stay around here :)

It's a friendly community and Dani totally ROCKS!

Hi Shannon,
Welcome here.
What kind of games?
I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy 13.
:)

Hi Shannon,
Welcome here.
What kind of games?
I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy 13.
:)

Well, we finally ditched WoW in Feb, after playing for 3 years. We'll let everyone else do the raiding for us. :) We moved on the beach so we decided its best to kind of... get a life! lol..
We picked up GuildWars and played for a couple months, that became boring so we switched back to console gaming. I finally got a Wii and need to start collecting games for that. I love the Carnival game right now, and Cookin Mama! Actually, when FF13 comes out, I'd be totally interested in playing that too. I can't really remember, does FFOnline charge a monthly fee? It'd be nice if they didn't. I'd love to start playing a game that doesn't suck me in as hard as WoW did :P

I couldn't get the fiance off of GTA4 when it came out, now he's beaten it and moving on to demos like Battlefield (I think).. I love FPS games though. And pretty ones like FF!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.