hey, im just a senior in high school, and im one of the best people in the school with computers, i was just wonder if anyone knows what i should go to college for if i want to use computers outside (hahahaha oxymoron) or doing visual graphics or something of that sort


Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Get some certs

You should probably consider a college with a major in Information Technology that offers a concentration in the field you are interested in.

any technical trade college or better yet university of phoenix is the excellent choice
most schools take four years at phoenis get you5r bachelor's in 2 years

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.