I am sure you have seen it before but I love the 15 a month games. I play runescape and it has gotten worse every day because of trade limit. They are also making it more expensive which is making me mad. They says its because of inflation... even though there game is a fourth of what WoW is. I have seen a site called gaming lagoon and i cant even earn a point a day almost. Now i would do anything to play wow for free right now. I thought about private servers but... getting myself into that sounds like a bad idea. My mom got a email for a survay site and I was wondering if there was any good ones like that. I don't want product testing where they send something to me and i don't want a website that makes me do a survay and sends me a free wii or something. All i want is either free time cards or 15 a month to pay for WoW or another 15 game.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

easy, get a job.

commented: Well, said +6

I know it might not help that much, but, ever tried halo 3? Crazy awesome game :)

I can link you a site via PM later, I think.

It is much easier and faster than gaming lagoon. If I post it now, I think that violates TOS with advertisement or something.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.