I am totally new to programing and I recently regestered for school 2 weeks late so I am pretty lost. While searching the internet to find out about programing logic and came accross this site. Hopefully, I can get some help here because it is to late to get my money back for my class I registered for.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi there:
Welcome to here.
Good luck with your educational goals.

Hope you'll enjoy it here!

Thanks, one i catch on and figure out what i am doing then hopefully i will be ok.

Welcome to the forums
We're glad to have you here!
See you more around!

Thank you. Now if just one of you that wlecomed me since joined were an expert in writing psuedo code. I registered for school late and my project in week tree is due by noon central time. I asked the teacher for a little help and she was not so nice. I posted the problem on here in shell scripting forum.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread136552.html

Great news, can have until midnight tomorrow to hand my assignmet in. Bad news is when I asked for a little direction she said I should try to get a hold of some of my class mates to ask for help. This is an online class and the only time I have seen their names is in the live lecture on Wednesday. It stats their names but not how to contac them. I already went to the recording to see if there was contact information.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.