...If i had one of these :icon_cheesygrin:

I might even start a business and mow others lawns! (If the price wasnt ridiculous)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

If I could get over the temptation to chase animals with it then it would be great. Imagine the upgrades you could make to it, could probably even program it.

Yeah, if it had GPS and some processing power, you could plot out your yard and let it run autonomously. Hmmm, sounds like a project for students at my school.

My yard has lots of slopes, and odd shapes. This could be fun!

That clip was sooooo boring, I had to stop it after a few seconds. The woman narriating that has a more boring voice than whats-his-name on tv who looks a lot like Henry Kissenger.

I don't cut the grass any more -- I pay someone else to do it :)

Agree on the narrator - lots could be said based on the style of speech. And there was lots of repetition in the action. How many times does the mower need go up and down the hill to get the point across?

If only this had been around when "Tool Time" was on the air. How would Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor have given it "mooorre power"?

mow self's garden..!! huh!.. its a work of a lazy person who can even dont stand.. :D :D ...

Sorry about the flowers and shrubs, honey. GPS is accurate to only 6 feet.

commented: haha +8

That clip was sooooo boring, I had to stop it after a few seconds. The woman narriating that has a more boring voice than whats-his-name on tv who looks a lot like Henry Kissenger.

I agree, with you, she really was boring...not good for selling the equipment though, but the euipment is very useful as my yard also has alot of slopes, and can be really difficult to cut after the rain falls (the ground becomes water logged, and we can slip and fall easily)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.