Hello! I'm new to the forums and would liiike to fill out the questionaree:- (which btw I found interesting considering it dates back to 2002! I was only 11 then!!:-O

Name: Rachel
Nickname: Rach, Razza, Razzle
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Pounds? Ummm.. 140? Something idk pounds ahha
Hair: Blonde, naturally curly :icon_wink:
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: Music, drawing, playing the Sims 2, reading good books, reading magazines, watching Disney Channel hahaha.. I have my fav TV shows too..
Relationship Status: In a relationship

Fav Music: HEAPS. Namely.. Hilary Duff :* , Rihanna, Hayden Panettiere, Atreyu, Metro Station, Slipknot, A Day To Remember, as well as things I've had phases of through the years...ie The Offspring, Green Day, uummm...My parents music haha theres so muchh. I like heaps and heaps of music. Heaps. I know I've forgotten some..

Education: High School :P About to go to QUT and study (hopefully, fingers crossed) the "Bachelor of Fine Arts (Interactive and Visual Design)/Bachelor of IT

I hope to become a game designer :)

Work: Nothing, yet.

Favorite Food: Tasty food. I love sweet and sour chinese, I love pizza, pasta, ice cream... as for specific dishes.. I can't think..

Favorite Movies: A Cinderella Story, Blue Lagoon, Milo & Otis, Transformers, Disturbia, I,Robot, hmm..

Favorite TV Shows: Supernatural, 7th Heaven, Family Guy, House (despite missing last SEASON!), Disney Channel shows, Neighbours, The Tyra Banks Show.. I like heaps of different things.

Favorite Video Games: Ooooh... THE SIMS 2! I'm dyyyying to play the Sims 3!!! DYING! LOL. I love Kingdom Hearts, GTA, SSX 3 (BIGGG FAN, went snowboarding too)

Stuff you Dislike: Arrogant people who are selfish and mean just because, cruelty, obnoxious loud people, ummm...Being bored haha.

As I said, I CANNOT wait for the Sims 3, my dream job would be game designer for EA Games, I love many different foods, singers/bands, things in general. If anyone knows star signs, I'm a Cancer and verrry much live up to it lol. :X

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to the forum, Rachel. BTW your introduction is interesting :)

welcome...

Thank you!

HAha I'm glad it was somewhat interesting :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.