I'm at my Senior year in college attending Princeton University. I was accepted in with an SAT score of 1590 (on the old SAT's) and a GPA of 4.54 (4.0 unweighted). I also received numerous honors for my work in the schools IT networking. Through the use of my Java prowess, I was able to manage fixing many of their problems. I hope I can teach all of you beginners here at this ho-dunk little forum a few things about REAL Java programming like the pros. If anyone needs any help drop me a liiiiiine!

-The Java GOD!

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Doctor Inferno

I'm at my Senior year in college attending Princeton University. I was accepted in with an SAT score of 1590 (on the old SAT's) and a GPA of 4.54 (4.0 unweighted). I also received numerous honors for my work in the schools IT networking. Through the use of my Java prowess, I was able to manage fixing many of their problems. I hope I can teach all of you beginners here at this ho-dunk little forum a few things about REAL Java programming like the pros. If anyone needs any help drop me a liiiiiine!

-The Java GOD!

maybe you can be my online mentor

I was joking I'm actually a Senior at Rising Sun High School in Cecil County in Maryland taking an AP Computer Science course online. I have absolutely no instructor and I am given limited amount of teaching. I do have a Java book, but its hard to go from learning the format the site gives me to learn and switching to this old book I have. Anyways, if anyone could give me any help, send me a private message. Thanks for all of your help.

-The Java GOD (not...)

Im learning Java at university too

BlueJ + the book "Objects first with java - a practical intro using BlueJ" is very very good for learning OOP concepts and seems to fit my course perfectly. Highly reccomend.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.