http://www.blogthings.com/howbritishareyouquiz

My results: "You are 25% british"

Ah man!!

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

I didn't get a score -- just this message:

You are a hardheaded realist who sees the world pretty much as it is. No room for fantasy--you're practical to a fault. You might be seen as a cold fish when it comes to amorous notions. You're "thing oriented" rather than "people oriented." You may need to thaw out.

Listen mate - you're definitely not British. Or Australian. Or Canadian even.
British culture is simply not your cup of tea. And you're obviously off your trolley!

If it just so happens that you live or come from Great Britain, you're still not British.
There's not really anything British about you. Do you even like football matches or beer?

Of course, I didn't need a web page to confirm what I already knew. ;)

I'm 80% British, well....I guess either UK or myself changed since the last decade.

Hhmmmm, well, i am from newfoundland and that probably is the most British you can be without being from Britain. Although, I dont like football, either one of them.

This is what they told me:

You Are 75% British
Are you British? Hell, you're more of a Brit than the Queen is!
You're truly the dog's bollocks... and you know that's not an insult.

So what if you're a slobbering drunk obsessed with football?
At least you always remember your manners

Your Quiz Results
You Scored: 40%

No wonder I got this A+ in basic school English.

I am british, but got 65% british

Congrats, mate. You're are probably British.
(If not, definitely Australian. Or Kiwi. Or Canadian.)

You enjoy most aspects of mainstream British culture, without being stereotypical about it.
You also have a typical British temperament. You wouldn't dream of being impolite.

You Are 45% British
You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a piss poor Brit.
If you are indeed from Britain, you probably consider yourself a European more than anything else.

If you're trying to pass for a Brit, you're going to have to try a little harder.
Go to a football match. Drink until you puke. And head in to work the next morning totally hungover.

You Are 40% British

You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a piss poor Brit.
If you are indeed from Britain, you probably consider yourself a European more than anything else.

If you're trying to pass for a Brit, you're going to have to try a little harder.
Go to a football match. Drink until you puke. And head in to work the next morning totally hungover.

A bit of an introvert, you like the special occasions just as much as everyone else. You just have your own unique way of celebrating Halloween.

You are an overachiever and quite popular. You'd save the world if you could.

Your inner child is open minded, playful, and adventurous.

Your fears are irrational and varied. It's hard to predict what you may be afraid of on any given day.

You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.

You are a traditionalist with most aspects of your life. You like your Halloween costume to be basic, well made, and conventional enough to wear another year.

You Are 35% British

Sounds about right.

I tried again, still not very British!

I dont want to be British I dont like the idea of the UK. Reackon england and scotland should dissolve the union.

Im the same as Scru 45%

I dont want to be British I dont like the idea of the UK. Reackon england and scotland should dissolve the union.

sounds a little like alaska

<<<<is a brit. Got 85% british ! "Are you British? Hell, you're more of a Brit than the Queen is!" lol

You Are 30% British
You're about as British as a half hearted Anglophile... in other words, a **** poor Brit.

didnt even think i was that much Brit.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.