Name: Josh
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 129
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Hobbies: Listening to music, drawing, playing the piano, going out with friends and family, movies, laughing, sleeping, martial arts, working out, anime

Relationship Status: single

Fav Music: I enjoy listening to anything besides music which doesn't make any sense ex. African click-cluck mussic

Education: High-school as well as self taught

What I do: I'm a web developer as well as someone learning many different languages including C++ and Assembly at this moment :)

Favorite Food: Chinese, Tacos, Pasta, Pizza, and Italian foods

Favorite TV Shows: Stargate, Eureka, and Anything on the Sci-Fi channel.

Favorite Video Games: Super Smash Brothers, World of Warcraft, Kingdom Hearts (I&II), Black, Tetris, Halo 2, dunno what else..

Stuff you Dislike: People who think they know everything when they clearly don't, people who talk on the phone while driving in New York state - when it's clearly against the law, woman who can't drive, even worse - men who can't drive (properly mind you), when people who don't even know a programming language criticism your code thinking that #define nickname Hasbro needs to be in brackets or something absolutely silly.

Aside from that, I've been lurking this website since around 2005 and have decided that I should finally make an account and contribute in my spare time :)
Feel free to message me on msn or even irc @ irc.emulationnetwork.com:6667 /query Hasbro

Cheers,
Sincerely Hasbro

P.S. Thanks to the guy who made this template, some of the default things in here fit me too :D

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb!
Nice Intro....
Have a nice time!

Hello ,
i am also new here and i am manju from India.nice to post here and welcome to you in this forum .nice introduction

Hi there, this is Jhun Phil. I am from the Philippines, I am also new to this forum community. I hope that I will be able to meet interesting folks around here. And I also plan to contribute what little information I have with me. It’s a pleasure to be here guys. Thanks.

Wow that's a very detailed introduction! Welcome to Daniweb!

Welcome. Great intro.

Hello ,
i am also new here and i am manju from India.nice to post here and welcome to you in this forum .nice introduction

hello how are you all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.