sir,
I am doin M.C.A. final year. Iam doing project on title Internet Banking.

I have no basic idea. Where to start? How to start? what are all features to be implemented? Sample Codings needed.
thanking you,
By
R. Kavitha

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

First outline what all you want the program to do. Then I'd go in and start implementing the structure of the system in coments and psuedo code. Then you can go in and fill in the blanks. But the main point is to FIRST PUT IT ON PAPER. :)

Hi Kavitha,

I'm Abbhas from Chennai. I work as a .Net programmer at Software company in Chennai in India. Would you like to make call and explain the project of banking. Mb:snip
Could you send the Banking project to my email ID: SNIP

commented: Check the dates! Original post, 19th Feb 2005, your reply 2nd Jan 2009, still relevant? -5

Hai Kavitha,

i am raj. i can help you to finish the project as well as educate u in that project. email Id [email removed]

Hai Kavitha,

i am raj. i can help you to finish the project as well as educate u in that project. email Id [email removed]

By this time kavitha would have become a project manager and no longer would need your help :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.