Dear little Greek letter Omega,

how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Your smooth lines and the parallel symmetry of your gently swelling curvatures, descending in a pendulous manner before convexly arising to cleave together at your magnificent center.

Damn the font size 12! You shall always be rendered at least 108! Let me bring my face close that i may inhale the toner fumes of your papery printed essence.

Votes + Comments
guess you have excessive toner fumes now on your stomach....
Attachments omega.JPG 2.06 KB
Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by scru

>Let me bring my face close that i may inhale the toner fumes of your papery printed essence.

I think perhaps you have had enough of the toner fumes.

Votes + Comments
:D

Let us not forget mho (now called a

Votes + Comments
anyhow, ohms are uppercase Omega, not lower, and mhos have been deprecated in favor of Siemens (S) :P
Attachments mho.jpg 2.17 KB

that looks like a 3D Lorenz attractor, with the color gradient for speed?

i remember having to program a 2D one, a long time ago in some numerical applications course.

very cool stuff

Well there are a whole lot of symbols which are quite interesting !!! Like the third letter of English alphabet . When used as "c" it is the fastest speed attained ever in the world.( of course only by photons ;) ) and when treated as "C" it becomes jephtahs number of solved threads "100" lol :)

Dear little Greek letter Omega,

how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Your smooth lines and the parallel symmetry of your gently swelling curvatures, descending in a pendulous manner before convexly arising to cleave together at your magnificent center.

Damn the font size 12! You shall always be rendered at least 108! Let me bring my face close that i may inhale the toner fumes of your papery printed essence.

wtf

Votes + Comments
v lol .. relax!
don't you judge me! :angry:
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.