Dear little Greek letter Omega,

how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Your smooth lines and the parallel symmetry of your gently swelling curvatures, descending in a pendulous manner before convexly arising to cleave together at your magnificent center.

Damn the font size 12! You shall always be rendered at least 108! Let me bring my face close that i may inhale the toner fumes of your papery printed essence.

ahihihi... commented: guess you have excessive toner fumes now on your stomach.... +1

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

>Let me bring my face close that i may inhale the toner fumes of your papery printed essence.

I think perhaps you have had enough of the toner fumes.

commented: :D +11

Let us not forget mho (now called a

commented: anyhow, ohms are uppercase Omega, not lower, and mhos have been deprecated in favor of Siemens (S) :P -2

BLASPHEMY

commented: You were supposed to finish my paren, thanks! +9

When I first saw the thread, I actually thought you were asking about 'strange attractors' - sigh!

commented: cool +11

that looks like a 3D Lorenz attractor, with the color gradient for speed?

i remember having to program a 2D one, a long time ago in some numerical applications course.

very cool stuff

Well there are a whole lot of symbols which are quite interesting !!! Like the third letter of English alphabet . When used as "c" it is the fastest speed attained ever in the world.( of course only by photons ;) ) and when treated as "C" it becomes jephtahs number of solved threads "100" lol :)

but C isn't sexy like Omega.

Omega is hot.

Dear little Greek letter Omega,

how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Your smooth lines and the parallel symmetry of your gently swelling curvatures, descending in a pendulous manner before convexly arising to cleave together at your magnificent center.

Damn the font size 12! You shall always be rendered at least 108! Let me bring my face close that i may inhale the toner fumes of your papery printed essence.

wtf

commented: don't you judge me! :angry: -2
commented: v lol .. relax! +6
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.