My name is William Hyder, I am 40 years old and currently on active duty in the Navy. I retire in about 18 months and am currently pursuing my BS in Information Systems Security through American Military University. I will have completed my degree by the time I retire and will be looking to get into the industry. I am concurrently working on my CompTia certifications and plan on having A+, Network+, and Security+ completed by then as well. Any advise I can pick up along the way will certainly be appreciated. I found DaniWeb with the intention of networking within this community. I live in the San Diego area and plan on staying here after my transition. Look forward to sharing experiences and information with all of you.

Hello William Hyder, welcome to Daniweb.

hey welcome :) im new here too :)
hope to see more of you soon :D

Asalam-o-Alikum

Abdul Rehman from pakistan. Just completed my Bechelors in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. I just found this WEBSITE while serching some issue for my pc drivers. Its a handy community. got a lot of info from here. hope that we will share our experiences to help each other. hello to all of the members here. have a great time . stay safe

ALLAH HAFIZ