http://www.cracked.com/blog/using-windows-7-may-lead-to-murder/

Turns out you'll need a floppy drive to install it, Quick Launch may have been cut to save room for MS Fax, Explore is simplistic and uncluttered but lacks thumbnails and such, as well, you may need a land-line to access some features.

Over all, it's blazing fast, if you don't mind the constant crashes or hardware incompatibility.

Will Gresham commented: :P +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I wouldn't pay much attention to that article -- pirated copies are probably very buggy. I will wait until I get my hands on the real thing before making any pronouncements one way or the other.

Or if you're going to say that - then you haven't read it!

Its not a real review on Windows 7, its a review on Windows 95.... You know comedy?

The whole site is an article based comedy site of made-up atypical stories. Which I suppose I should clear up, before someone goes off the wall, on a rampage, with no realization of that fact.

Or if you're going to say that - then you haven't read it!

Its not a real review on Windows 7, its a review on Windows 95.... You know comedy?

The whole site is an article based comedy site of made-up atypical stories. Which I suppose I should clear up, before someone goes off the wall, on a rampage, with no realization of that fact.

Ohhh I see now. Its like The Onion :)

Nice article, good for a laugh :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.