video of a drunk trying to buy some more beer.

Will Gresham commented: Brilliant +0

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Hm, I think more alcohol is the last thing he needs :)

Haha :D I like how he tried so hard to get up.

video of a drunk trying to buy some more beer.

That's awesome. You have got to respect the pure will-power of this man. I mean, he's 99% unconscious, but he still keeps on trying to buy that 1 sixpack which is probably going to kill him.

When I was an active drinker, I usually just pass out before reaching this point. :)

Must be a nice person when he is sober. Drunks that far away are not always so "gentle".

I didn't know they took a video of me buying beer! :)

Here is how the French handle the situation - I have heard about this method of opening a wine bottle; in fact I tried it but did not have the necessary persistence.

commented: LOL +0

That drunk guy video is unbelievable. I've been around my fair share of drunks, but nothing remotely close to that. It looks like a supernatural power is controlling him with a will to get beer.

Here is how the French handle the situation - I have heard about this method of opening a wine bottle; in fact I tried it but did not have the necessary persistence.

Doesn't anyone else think that was a truly amazing way to open a bottle of wine.

Doesn't anyone else think that was a truly amazing way to open a bottle of wine.

It was rather amusing, but when I'm old enough to even drink, i'll stick to a corkscrew :P

I have been out in the country w/o a corkscrew - we broke the top off and poured the wine through a handkerchief. That would have been much more elegant.

@MosaicFuneral
I experienced this once. The champagne cork flew more than 30 meters away!

Oh my God! This is just too funny! Nice find AD!

@MF - cook - gonna get a cheap bottle of champagne and try it soon.

Youtube "Larry Goes to the Market". It's a truly first-class short film MADE ENTIRELY from the footage of that dude. It made me LOL.

that video is awesome. i cant see it here at work, but i hope you linked the one with the cool musical score.

i'm pretty certain he's not (just) drunk though. probably high on pure ether, or perhaps ketamine (special K)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.