Hey!
I'm Arianna. I'm in 8th grade, and I know HTML, CSS, a bit of Javascript and I'm learning PHP. I joined because I like computers, and because I'm still learning PHP and some help might be useful. :)
I like to write (is anyone here doing Nanowrimo?), but other than that, my only other hobby using the computer. I want to be a web designer when I grow up, but I probably won't be.
My favorite color is purple and I'm a vegetarian. I haven't got much else to say, so thanks for reading.

What is Nanowrimo?

Hey!
I'm Arianna. I'm in 8th grade, and I know HTML, CSS, a bit of Javascript and I'm learning PHP. I joined because I like computers, and because I'm still learning PHP and some help might be useful. :)
I like to write (is anyone here doing Nanowrimo?), but other than that, my only other hobby using the computer. I want to be a web designer when I grow up, but I probably won't be.
My favorite color is purple and I'm a vegetarian. I haven't got much else to say, so thanks for reading.

It's National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write 50,000 words in a month (that would be November). :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.