killed a squirell today. [I'm very proud]

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Send him this way....we have a crazy squirrel here that is way too aggressive and chases my son and new puppy....he can take this one out too if he wants....LOL!! :)

My dog wouldn't mind that. When he's inside, he stares out the window waiting for squirells. When he's outside, he's looking for squirells. It took him about a year, but he finally got one. I even got pictures of it.. :lol:

hehe, has he killed a cat yet? That would be something. I hate cats.

We have an old cat, but he just beats up on it all the time...Never kills it.

Hi everyone,

Where i live in the US there is this squirrel that has this crazy eyes and he scares everyone. I don't know why but everytime i see that squirrel i feel it hissing my name Richard. I have a feeling that my dog is afraid of the squirrel as well.

I actaully have a nickname for the squirrel, i call him crazy-eyes and he's the bad ass of my backyard

Richard West

Hi everyone,

Where i live in the US there is this squirrel that has this crazy eyes and he scares everyone. I don't know why but everytime i see that squirrel i feel it hissing my name Richard. I have a feeling that my dog is afraid of the squirrel as well.

I actaully have a nickname for the squirrel, i call him crazy-eyes and he's the bad ass of my backyard

Richard West

:lol: If you never post again, I'll know what happend.

My dog is really small, but not scared of anything, or anybody. It's weird he's so small and like that.

Did you eat it? Squirrel is very tasty, a bit nutty though ;)

Did you eat it? Squirrel is very tasty, a bit nutty though ;)

:) No. This time of year squirells and other animals are full of fleas and other bugs. I didn't even want my dog around the thing(except to take a picture!).

My brother would shoot the same squirrel everyday.....and it would fall from the top of the tree, hitting every branch on the way down. It would then get up and run away. This scene played itself out almost daily until my brother moved out of that house.

It was a dark brown squirrel. Ugly with yellow teeth. Can't help but think it was once handsome and loved by all of the squirrel ladies. Life is hard.

I really hate squirrels. What's worse is that my neighbour (she is in her late 80's, if not early 90's) has fed them for YEARS, thus there are so many of them around here that it just isn't funny. They climb all over the houses and drive all the cats insane.

A neighbour who lives around the corner had squirrels that got into her attic and (she believes that) they ate some of her wiring and everything got messed up.

Anyways, I was walking by her (85+ yr old neighbour's) house a couple of days ago when she told me that she just planted an oak tree for the squirrels (thank God oaks don't start producing acorns for 20 or so years... I think).

Now I shall reiterate the fact again that I hate squirrels!

On with the eating! (don't flame me please, lol)

Regards,

-Emily

Our town has a lot of squirrels, but it would be unheard of to shoot one (and would probably get you jailed), let alone eat it. Now, I have a friend who goes to college a few hours South of where I live. I went down there to visit him last semester, and in the parking lot infront of his dormatory there was this guy sitting in the back of his pickup truck *skinning* squirrels. He invited us to a squirrel and praire-dog cook out..

It's amazing how diverse Illinois is.

-Fredric

England had lots of nice Red Squirells, now we only have nasty Grey Squirrels from the US :(

Ah, squirrels. I've only seen them a few times since their are none on this island. The few times I see them sre when I am in New York. Now there are some scary squirrels. They call... they call your name and when you are sleeping you feel their little claws scraping and scraping and scraping...then when you are awake they are always watching. Watching and waiting for you to turn your back to them so that they can work their black majic. I know...I know the truth about them... they are planning ... planning... :eek:

I hate squirrials, good on your dog :)

This dog wouldn't happen to be a Jack Russel would it? My parents have two and they are natural born killers. They've killed groundhogs, snakes, baby rabbits... the only thing they havn't got yet was a squirrel. The squirrels will torment the dogs though from high atop the poplars that surround my parents house. The one Jack will sit at the base of the tree for hours trying to figure out a way to get at them. Some times she'll pull the bark off the tree thinking that its going to bring it down but usually she just sits there with a very intense look on her face. And when one looks up into the tree, you can see the evil little face of a squirrel staring down at her.

commented: lol +1

I have a male eighteen pound Siamese cat that thinks squirrells are just rats with big fluffy tails and goes up the trees after them.

Some dogs don't bark at night. :rolleyes:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.