Oops, I never did this :P. Well for starters I'm in college pursuing my bachelor of science in EE minoring in alternative energy sources. Umm I'm a fan of technology in all shapes and sizes, but outside of that I enjoy acting, singing, dancing, and a lot of other things.

I currently work for a community schools district technology dept and the geek squad :D. I'm not a fan of posers that don't know much about technology (and actually know it). A lot of people think they know a lot and well they don't, but thats not their fault.

I played WOW for a while, but that game will ruin your life, so I stopped. I stick to Counter strike now, but i dont play enough to be good. I enjoy some snes mario cart or mario rpg. Secret of mana isn't bad as well as the final fantasy games.

One more thing, I seem to always have some type of thing going in which I am trying to make money from it. Currently I am doing that whole google adsense thing ($4 this month LOL). Ohh yeah, I used to be an ebay selling freak...

Height: 6'1''
Hobbies: Acting, Singing, Video Games, Web Design, Reading, Family/Friends/G-unit :P

Ohh yeah, I want to build a power generating windmill... from scratch

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sounds like you have a lot of different techie interests. Welcome to DaniWeb! Hope to see you around ... everywhere from our software development section to our internet marketing section :)

Hey Shane. I played WoW for a while, but my favorite MMO has to be EVE: Online. Like you, I decided to stay away from MMOs for sanity's sake. I also play Counter Strike :).

See you around.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.