I just wanted to say hello and thanks for allowing me access to this forum. My background is in accounting, I was employed as a Financial Analyst. I also wrote manuscripts for books, short stories and a couple of screenplays. You might find me on Francis Ford Coppola's website..Zoetrope.

I don't write as much anymore. I have read so much about Access that I can't put my foot on the pedal and get a database going fluently without VB. That's why I'm here.

I sell databases. I enjoy reading, walking and meeting with friends for coffee. Basically I like shooting the breeze and listening to live bands. I played some guitar(Pink Floyd) but honestly, not that well.

I live in Toronto and I like travelling to Italy. I need a trip down south once the hurricanes cool off.

In the meantime I'm still struggling about what to with my life. Hey I admit it. ;)

I don't know if I could help you much, but I will try if I could when I drop in.

Hope to chat with you.

Ciao

Rob

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

Hi Rob! Welcome to DaniWeb :)

Hi! cscgal! and thanks for replying to my hello.

That was very sweet and welcoming. I saw your pic and I said to myself, she's cool.

Thanks again,

Rob ;)

Hi! cscgal! and thanks for replying to my hello.

That was very sweet and welcoming. I saw your pic and I said to myself, she's cool.

Thanks again,

Rob ;)

Hey, you didn't like my pic or what?, LOL :lol:

Hi

My name is JB da Silva, Owner of AGIMOURA , Real estate based in Albufeira; Algarve, Portugal.

Is my intention to meet persons all over the world in order to exchange opinions and impressions not only about real estate matters bust any other matters.

I hope to meet interesting people

To all

My best regards

JB

Hey, you didn't like my pic or what?, LOL :lol:

Hey, of course I liked your pic. :!: :D

Welcome AG,

I'm new here at Dani too. Real Estate is good. I think you are in the right field. I wish I owned some.

Best of luck,

RM

Well Don't know where you mean about down south but if you want to head to the backwoods/middle of Nowhere/Redneckin part of Georgia, let me know. I'll give you a couple of the highlight places to go... Tell you what I'll go ahead and give you the highlights of my town

Walmart = Mall
Bowling ally = umm... some fun (I like to bowl though so my opion is biast)
Jon's Sports Park = Has a skating rink and I work there as a floorguard/DJ, arcade other stuff.. middleschoolers hangout.. you have a few of us older teenagers that have no life that show up..

Well.. thats it.. oh yeah.. movie theater. Price $1 weekday $3 weekend.

That's Redneckin south Ga buddy. Stop by sometime

Welcome to DaniWeb

Hi,

Welcome to dani. I hope it improves your business as well!!!

I'd love to hear that laugh. Sorry haven't been in here in awhile.

:)

Rob

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.