I just wanted to say hello and thanks for allowing me access to this forum. My background is in accounting, I was employed as a Financial Analyst. I also wrote manuscripts for books, short stories and a couple of screenplays. You might find me on Francis Ford Coppola's website..Zoetrope.

I don't write as much anymore. I have read so much about Access that I can't put my foot on the pedal and get a database going fluently without VB. That's why I'm here.

I sell databases. I enjoy reading, walking and meeting with friends for coffee. Basically I like shooting the breeze and listening to live bands. I played some guitar(Pink Floyd) but honestly, not that well.

I live in Toronto and I like travelling to Italy. I need a trip down south once the hurricanes cool off.

In the meantime I'm still struggling about what to with my life. Hey I admit it. ;)

I don't know if I could help you much, but I will try if I could when I drop in.

Hope to chat with you.

Ciao

Rob

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Hey, welcome and enjoy...

Hi Rob! Welcome to DaniWeb :)

Hi! cscgal! and thanks for replying to my hello.

That was very sweet and welcoming. I saw your pic and I said to myself, she's cool.

Thanks again,

Rob ;)

Hi! cscgal! and thanks for replying to my hello.

That was very sweet and welcoming. I saw your pic and I said to myself, she's cool.

Thanks again,

Rob ;)

Hey, you didn't like my pic or what?, LOL :lol:

Hi

My name is JB da Silva, Owner of AGIMOURA , Real estate based in Albufeira; Algarve, Portugal.

Is my intention to meet persons all over the world in order to exchange opinions and impressions not only about real estate matters bust any other matters.

I hope to meet interesting people

To all

My best regards

JB

Hey, you didn't like my pic or what?, LOL :lol:

Hey, of course I liked your pic. :!: :D

Welcome AG,

I'm new here at Dani too. Real Estate is good. I think you are in the right field. I wish I owned some.

Best of luck,

RM

hi there, Im new too. Lots of new people!

Well Don't know where you mean about down south but if you want to head to the backwoods/middle of Nowhere/Redneckin part of Georgia, let me know. I'll give you a couple of the highlight places to go... Tell you what I'll go ahead and give you the highlights of my town

Walmart = Mall
Bowling ally = umm... some fun (I like to bowl though so my opion is biast)
Jon's Sports Park = Has a skating rink and I work there as a floorguard/DJ, arcade other stuff.. middleschoolers hangout.. you have a few of us older teenagers that have no life that show up..

Well.. thats it.. oh yeah.. movie theater. Price $1 weekday $3 weekend.

That's Redneckin south Ga buddy. Stop by sometime

Welcome to DaniWeb

Hi

Thanks.

I Hope this blog help improving my business.

Ag

Hi,

Welcome to dani. I hope it improves your business as well!!!

I'd love to hear that laugh. Sorry haven't been in here in awhile.

:)

Rob

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.