Hi, all!

I joined... about a month ago (I suppose I should check how long I've been here at some point). Anyway, I like the help that I've gotten so far.
I use Python 2.7.1 to write small programs (at the moment). They're not very sophisticated... at all. But, Python is my first official programming language I'm learning. It's pretty straightforward and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in scripting.
I'm a student (young adult, age will remain untold) in an online school called Connections Academy. The environment is insanely flexible and the teachers are great.
I also use the UDK (Unreal Development Kit). The engine is beautiful and it holds a special place in my heart. When I was young my uncle let me borrow his (original) Xbox. I have a Star Wars Clone Wars miniseries DVD that has a Star Wars: Republic Commando demo on it. I loved it. I played that level over and over and never got tired of it. When I finally got the whole game for computer, I found out I could make my own maps for it with a modified version of UT2004. Then I found out I could use the latest and greatest edition of it for free on pretty much any computer.
So, that's what's been the center of my computer-based creativity since... December or something.

Live long and prosper and may the Force be with you!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

welcome to daniweb, Venku Tur'Mukan. You may want to go to the software developmet catergory. Hope you like your stay in daniweb

Welcome to daniweb community, enjoy your stay.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.