Hello -

I read a couple of the "Introduce Yourself" posts and liked this format, so here goes;

Name: Ruben
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 335
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

Relationship: Have a partner.

Hobbies: Taking classes (mostly in Educational Technology and English Literature), reading, bowling, kite-flying, watching horror movies, taking the dogs to the beach, and of course, working on the computer.

Education: English Literature, Educational Technology.

Work: I work in the IT dept. (helpdesk) of a major telecommunications company.

Favorite Food: Mexican. My weakness is rolled tacos and carnitas. I can't get enough of them!!!

Favorite Movies: The Color Purple, How Green Was My Valley, The Fifth Element, The Professional, Bram Stoker's Dracula. These are just a few that immediately popped to mind...there are tons more! I love watching my favorite movies over and over again. I always seem to find something new in them.

Favorite TV Shows: The Amazing Race, Survivor, American Idol, The Apprentice, The Simpsons, TRAUMA: Life in the ER, CSI Las Vegas.

Stuff I don't like: Negative attitudes/rudeness, "pushy" people, not being able to find answers to my questions.

This is just a little bit about me. In the course of our interactions please feel free to ask more questions about me if you're interested. Thanks!

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ithelp4rwt
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.