I am Richard Barmann
Nickname Dick
I am a Yankee transplanted to Georgia when I met my bride
We have been together 45 years and have 4 children, 13 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren
I work as an ironworker is a small structural shop. I worked as an Ironworker for 40 years and retired but decided to go back to work. In this job I do not have to climb.
I will be 74 in May.
I spend a lot of my free time on the computor and love to learn new things.
I have built 3 web sited
www.barmannsbar.com
georgiatrailriders.com
metroironworks.com
and now am servicing the Eastmetrolp.com
I am building a site for a candidate for our state attorney general.
I have not been to a movie in years so I have no favorites.
I like country music (Toby Kieth, Chris Ledeaux, Garth Brooks)
I may ask a follish question but bear with me as I am trying.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Richard! Welcome to DaniWeb. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. :) Good luck in your web endeavors.

Nice sites. I like the information on them. I found it interesting someone is making 50 grand a month in revenue from their site.... impressive.

Nice sites. I like the information on them. I found it interesting someone is making 50 grand a month in revenue from their site.... impressive.

I do not know how you got that impression. I am on Social security and make nothng. I must go back and see what info I entered.

It was something on there about a real life senario or something... I don't think it was about you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.